Greengate Mall Revisited


Horne's and J.C. Penney Artifacts

« Back to Album Photo 11 of 13 Previous | Next
Horne's and J.C. Penney Artifacts
Various artifacts from Greengate Mall's department stores, including a cardboard jewelry box from Horne's and a floor tile from one of the entrances at J.C. Penney.
Posted by greengatemallrevisited on August 15, 2011 Full Size| Slideshow

Post a Comment


Oops, you forgot something.


The words you entered did not match the given text. Please try again.

Already a member? Sign In

1 Comment

Reply Mss Mary Abasi,
6:08 AM on September 28, 2015 
Dear Greetings to you!

Please kindly receive this message with respect. I am soliciting for your assistance to save my life that is in danger because of money, ($7.6 million) I inherited from my late father. I am 24 years old Girl from Ivory Coast, I am presently at Benin Republic now for my safety.My late father was a coffee and cocoa beans exporter when he was alive. He was poisoned to death by my stepmother, he died last November 18th, 2014. Since after the painful death of my late father, my step mother was desperately after my life because of this money.

Please I want you to be my Guardian for the proper investment and management of this money. I need your maximum assistance to transfer this money into any safe bank account you can provide for me and to help me to invest the money into any profitable business investment you can control on my behalf while I continued my studies in any best school.

I have made a vow to give you 30% of this money and you will help me to invest and mange the remaining 70% into any secured investment you can approve. I want you to receive me and help me as your own daughter and as your family member to protect my right and my interest with fear of God as I want to entrust you with all my heart to support me to archive a better future under your guardian . I'll give you more details as soon as I receive your interest reply. (


Mary Abasi,