Greengate Mall Revisited

Budweiser Clydesdales' Appearance (1978) Sign In or Register to add photos

The Budweiser Clydesdales are a group of Clydesdale horses used for promotions and commercials by the Anheuser-Busch Brewing Company. First introduced to the public on April 7, 1933 to celebrate the repeal of Prohibition, the horses have gone on to become synonymous with the Budweiser brand. Photos courtesy of http://www.fmyphotos.com/.
Helping Hands
1
The Arrival
0
Beer Wagon
0
Onlookers
0
Hitchin' A Ride
0
 
1 - 5 of 5 Photos
Rss_feed

Film Repository

8490 views - 1 comment
8410 views - 0 comments
9538 views - 0 comments

Community Notes

FREE advertising space available to local businesses of Westmoreland County. For advertising opportunities, contact Gary Nelson of Lost Westmoreland Media Group at [email protected].

Visit Our Other Websites

Greensburg's Main Street Memories

Greensburg's Main Street Memories, part of the Lost Westmoreland Media Group, is the first website dedicated to the history of Greensburg and Westmoreland County. Featuring a large collection of over 200 photos as well as exclusive videos and detailed information about historical sites, abandoned buildings and tunnels, newsworthy events and other relevant stories, Greensburg's Main Street Memories reflects back on the past and assesses the present and long-term interests of the community.